1. Take a bowl and put water in it (200-500ml).
2. Add 5-6 drops of essential oil.
3. Take a towel or a piece of cloth and soak it in the solution.
4. Squeeze the piece so that it doesn’t drip and apply to the affected area.
5. Secure it with a bandage and leave it for about 2 hours.
Compresses can be cold or hot. Cold compresses are for fever, acute pain, painful bumps. The hot ones are for prolonged chronic pain. Compresses are used for muscular pain, rheumatic and arthritic pain, headaches, sprains and high temperature.